Metric Shaft Zincs Anodes are made of Mil-Spec Zinc Alloy.
- Best choice for salt water vessels.
- Two of the most popular brands in the world.
- Regular and "Heavy" anodes.
All metric shaft zincs have a copper contact on each half for a permanent electrical connection.
- Models X-25 and X-30, have two stainless steel allen screws.
- Models X-30H thru X-100 have four stainless steel allen screws.
Stainless steel nuts are pressed in, and plastic retaining washers ensure that the screws do not fall out during installation.